June 29, 2012

sorry sweethearts :)

away to KL for 3 days .
INA201 ( Interior Design III ) trip for Project Retail Design(Project 02) and Restaurant(Project 03/Final Project) .
wish the best of luck to all of us !

Rabu lepas we went to the site visit nearby the Sidec for the Building Constructions and Materials III (BC for short )
I was like "uhhhhh . panasnya Sahara Institute !!" (gelaran for UiTM Seri Iskandar . took from the capital letter S and I )
bayangkan jelah pergi Site visit and we wore baju kurung(we had our CTU283(Islam and Spatial Arts) classes on that day) .
jalan kaki pergi sana . actually . girls dalam group tu aku and fieqa je . the 4 others tu boys .
so dalam group tu fieqa , me , daus(abang) , alim , heri and hafzarul .

sorry guys , since masuk U balik I didn't have any good time to updating my sayangs and lovely blog ni .

sebab I did not have enough time for myself or someone else either . just the T-Square, Set Square, Scale Rule, Drawing Board, Butter Paper, Masking Tape, Adobe Photoshop, blah blah blah and their siblings conquer most all of my time .
tidur pun tak cukup ada hati nak buat kerja sampingan lain ! ahaha~

panadol dah berpapan kot telan since duduk sini . and from my condition lately ni , the progressing seems like my tekanan darah rendah datang balik .
the symptoms are like always pening-pening , got tired easily , the muka looks soo pucat like the make-up tak pernah wujud dalam dunia ni , dan macam-macam lagi lah .

comel kan them ? rite ? xDD


PS : English aku macam hapak ! kepam dalam bantal busuk aku dah ni ! kena asah English lagi ni . korang janganlah gelak okay ? support me pleaseeeeeeee ;D