November 28, 2013

bitter heart

some piece of crap 
out of all those craps
from my mind 
from my world
to myself
and everyone else

So your friends been telling me
That you've been sleeping with my sweater
And that you can't stop missing me
Bet my friends been telling you
I'm not doing much better
Because I'm missing half of me

And being here without you
Is like I'm waking up to
Only half a blue sky
Kinda there but not quite
I'm walking around with just one shoe
I'm half a heart without you
I'm half a man at best
With half an arrow in my chest
I miss everything we do
I'm half a heart without you

I'm half a heart without you
I'm half a heart without you
Though I try to get you out of my head
The truth is
I got lost without you
And since then i've been waking up to





PS : capa-awesome . I want those things ! can anyone buy it for me pleaseeeeeee :3
#NoteToSelf cheeky farah . bhahaha xDD


MIDNIGHT MEMORIES IS AWESOME TO THE POWER OF 5 . tehee xDD
date release : 25th NOVEMBER 2013 (UK timezone)



No comments: